Welcome new members!
Hello everybody,

I’ve been aware of this forum for quite some time, and finally decided to join. I started a CNC machining business in 2019 called “Thunder Cloud Precision, LLC”. Because I’ve had several Suzuki cars in the past (and own one now that I’ve been working on) I decided to make some solid billet aluminum crankshaft and water pump pulleys.

I pitched the idea to some friends on geometroforum.com and people seemed to like the idea. I started making some water pump pulleys and they were well received. Since, I’ve made 3-groove, and 4-groove water pump and crankshaft pulleys. I offer the crankshaft pulleys both in 4″ under-drive, and standard (5-¼″) sizes. I’ve also made some of the dowels that fit between the cylinder head and cylinder block on the G-Series Suzuki engines.

Along with making Suzuki G-Series parts, I also bid on regular machining jobs for customers all over the United States. I’ve got some more Suzuki related projects in mind for the future too. Right now, we are almost finished with the trial phase for a 4-groove crankshaft pulley, with a 36-1 indexable and removable trigger wheel, and are looking forward to offering them to the public in the future.

If you want to check our products out, you can visit thundercloudprecision.com for a full listing of all our Suzuki related projects. If you are located outside the US, we do offer international shipping.

I will try and post some more pictures of my work here.

Walt liked this
Hey welcome! I was hoping you’d pop in over here sometime! Really like your work I’ve been meaning to become a customer but haven’t gotten around to it. Love to have you make a page in our manufacturers and suppliers section with all your info viewforum.php?f=39

Excited to see you here and let me be the first to welcome you to the forum!

FYI, https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/d/bor[…]

Redlinegti?

I saw yesterday that it was down. Hopefully it wi[…]

new job

so, the guy picked up his dirt auger yesterday...a[…]

Casper 2.0

I got underneath with a 14mm ratchet wrench and re[…]