By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
blueturbofly wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:51 pm that bracket for the airbox is welded to the strut tower.
Not any more ror. It's on my strut tower now!
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
fireflyse wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:20 am
Rageous wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:10 pm I need more air! :roll:

The copper piping is less than ideal :roll:

557065B4-B2DA-43D7-A185-98BE939BAF03.jpeg
Where does that go? My silencer hole is round and does not have the notch for the harness.
A truly erroneous comment. My silencer hole has that notch and the harness. But the mount on the strut tower is unique.
By blueturbofly
Donations Avatar
I used a short chunk of hose from a dodge mini-van, ran that from the vaf down to the opening in the front bumper.
you could really hear the turbo spool with that pipe down there. the ''helmholtz'' resonator in the fender muffles a lot of noise!
By Rageous
Posts Avatar
Old bump, was messing around with my driver T3 today. Had a spare air box and drilled large holes in lower air box cover. Literally as big and as many I could fit. Holy snaps does it ever breath better. Turbo is really loud. Not sure if there’s any side effects to this. Most importantly it sounds faster.
Walt liked this
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
Rageous wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:57 pm

Old bump, was messing around with my driver T3 today. Had a spare air box and drilled large holes in lower air box cover. Literally as big and as many I could fit. Holy snaps does it ever breath better. Turbo is really loud. Not sure if there’s any side effects to this. Most importantly it sounds faster.

Just cut the bottom of the box off leaving the filter to the elements. It will still hold the filter
Rageous liked this

Greetings I just got back on Teamswift or its repl[…]

First Patent!

Cool! Waiting patiently to find out more.

Looking for GT / GTi Transmission

Ivan, notice it has the 5th bell housing bolt ho[…]

GT Car and Parts

Wait just noticed the dash hump through the window[…]