This is for ads and the like that you find and want to share. Anything you don't personally own, but would like to share with everyone. Ebay, craigslist, you name it.
By macuserman
Kinda hard to tell what year it is, can’t get a good look at the bumper or anything else that would give it away. Sounds like he wants 1,000 for the drive train or, you can give him 4,000 for the whole car? Not sure anyhow looks clean in the one picture, but really rough under the hood.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/p ... 71092.html
By Murf
Posts Avatar
For $4K could buy a really clean GT. There are been some in the last few years with great racing pedigree’s and lots more parts. Not much info on this one.
macuserman liked this
By GT4LIFE
Engine looks to be from an 90 to 92, but the round dash is a 92 to 94. Engine looks like it was submerged for a period of time. As much as I want my car to be worth something I picked up my running 90 GT for $800.
By macuserman
GT4LIFE wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:31 pm

Engine looks to be from an 90 to 92, but the round dash is a 92 to 94. Engine looks like it was submerged for a period of time. As much as I want my car to be worth something I picked up my running 90 GT for $800.

I completely agree, but just like to share, you never know if they might take a reasonable offer or something. Parts are hard to find so it’s nice to know what’s out there. But yeah this is way over priced. For 4,000 I want rare parts mint condition or at the very least a solid drive train and some speed parts.
MKI Turbo Firefly

Seeking a RHB32 turbocharger in working condition.

G13B head gasket

The Suzuki MLS is one of the hardiest head gaske[…]

pontiac truck

changed a inside broken hood latch release handle.[…]

had an odd vibe / noise when on the highway....w[…]