Have a service you'd like to offer? Making your own aftermarket parts? Post it here!
By macuserman
There are several different part numbers and kits floating around for these, been meaning to collect them here, but haven’t had time.

Looks like this guy has been buying kits for other cars and making custom sets that have the correct number of studs and right size washers on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/ARP-Head-Studs ... Swz4FbHqT-

There may be others but these seem to be commonly accepted as working:
ARP head studs; M50 BMW - 201 4302
ARP rods bolts; Honda 1.2L & 1.6L M8 - 208 6001
ARP flywheel; Suzuki M16A - 171 2801

I have not used these and am not endorsing, I’m just saving info for general information here.
gt4tified liked this
By gt4tified
Posts Avatar
Aah…thanks. I was trying to remember which BMW my existing ARP head studs were from..put them in that engine about six years ago and haven’t had to remove them until now.
By macuserman
gt4tified wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:05 am

Aah…thanks. I was trying to remember which BMW my existing ARP head studs were from..put them in that engine about six years ago and haven’t had to remove them until now.

Do you remember what you did for washers? The only thing I’ve found involved drilling out some ARP washers to fit.
By GT4LIFE
I’m pretty sure I re-used the stock washers. I remember seeing all the post about drilling out. I definitely did not drill them out. The set I got may have came with washers.
gt4tified liked this
By gt4tified
Posts Avatar
GT4LIFE wrote:

I’m pretty sure I re-used the stock washers. I remember seeing all the post about drilling out. I definitely did not drill them out. The set I got may have came with washers.

Same here…I bought a set that was put together by someone…really can’t remember who, but it came with washers.
By macuserman
Hmmm ok, I didn’t think the stock washers were reusable. I also don’t have equipment to drill out the super hard ARP washers though. I think that kit I linked has washers I may have to go that route.
By gt4tified
Posts Avatar
I’ll have to get another set in time, if I decide to build a twitcam turbo engine on the ground.
new job

oh and a snowblower, that came in tuesday....carb […]

Suzuki Sport Horn Buttons

Is the price still holding at $85 plus shipping?[…]

I just got the right size ends to go from whatever[…]

Good save! Sun roof would be nice.