Place for chatting and discussing anything unrelated to swifts.
By top [email protected]
macuserman wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:31 pm

Bit of a geek out moment for me today! It’s lame but I got real excited when this came in the mail.

What’s it for? Swift parts? :-)
By Murf
Posts Avatar
Read it twice, did not understand one word of it. LOL Not a techy.
By GT4LIFE
Posts Avatar
I knew you messed with electronic, but you’ve been holding out on us. I saw a flow chart for processing information which I assuming must be different in some way from how specific data is currently processed. I didn’t understand almost any of it, but it reminds me of C++ programming if, but, and when loops. Either way great job!
By suzukitom
Posts Avatar
congrats on getting a patent.

I will read it before bedtime with a warm glass of milk..

:laugh:
By Walt
Posts Donations Avatar
Congratulations Ivan :-D
Looks like something for computers :party:
Sorry not my kind of knowledge :-o
By macuserman
GT4LIFE wrote:

I knew you messed with electronic, but you’ve been holding out on us. I saw a flow chart for processing information which I assuming must be different in some way from how specific data is currently processed. I didn’t understand almost any of it, but it reminds me of C++ programming if, but, and when loops. Either way great job!

You might say I mess with electronics a little bit, this is my home office right now a disaster of electronics barfed up on my desk.
suzukitom wrote:

congrats on getting a patent.

I will read it before bedtime with a warm glass of milk..

:laugh:

That sounds like a truly awful way to enjoy a glass of milk!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for all the kinds words guys, it’s a random professional accomplishment for me, but I was real excited about it. Sorry if the actual patent itself wasn’t a lot more interesting. :-)
By Alastair B
Congrats Mac! I realize it’s a bit delayed but due compliments when deserved. Well done!! 🤪🥳
Breezy

Fixed Breezy's last issue with the air condition[…]

Wanted: 89-98 GT, GTi

Mine's not officially for sale but always open to […]

Increased Forum Spam

Hi Guys, I just wanted to say that you may see s[…]

The Esteem was supposed to be the natural successo[…]