Discussion on anything swift related. Got a new whip? Spotted a swift somewhere? Just want to shoot the breeze about your cars?
By fireflyse
Custom Custom Avatar
blueturbofly wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:54 pm

changed oil & filter in 2x metros. installed summer tires on one of them. vacuumed them out. my auto tragic might need a tcm ( where can i find one of those haha :laughing: ) go dig thru some boxes i guess…

Replace the capacitors.
By blueturbofly
Donations Avatar
fireflyse wrote:
blueturbofly wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:54 pm

changed oil & filter in 2x metros. installed summer tires on one of them. vacuumed them out. my auto tragic might need a tcm ( where can i find one of those haha :laughing: ) go dig thru some boxes i guess…

Replace the capacitors.

i have 3 or 4 tcms in boxes somewhere….will open up the donor and check those caps , and if they look ok i wil just toss one in, them maybe fix the old one, one day, when i have NOTHING else to do… :laughing:
this auto car has gone from daily driver to back-up status…with the amount i drive, i like saving fuel and transmissions when i drive one of the standard cars…the constant highway driving was killing the auto transmissions, and poor fuel economy…well, a meager 36 mpg on my last tank thru the auo car….
how sad is it when a suzuki owner considers anything below 40 mpg '‘bad’' :-o
fireflyse liked this
By blueturbofly
Donations Avatar
threw a bunch of little parts at a 3/⅗ that my kid is buying from me…
wiper switch, sun visor clip, radio trim bezel…
fixed the horn contact, and the rear wiper/ washer sprayer-hose ,unhooked behind kick-panel, flooding the floor…
needs oil change, trans has a leak, hatch struts are shot, and tires need swapping around….
meh, minor issues….
fireflyse liked this
By blueturbofly
Donations Avatar
today on that 3 / 3 / 5…oil & filter change , replace bagged out drivers seat, new rear hatch struts, installed kids stereo, polished headlamps, washed greasy engine & trans…but it was too windy to do that properly :-(
also used a chlorine gas '‘fog it’' kit to kill the bad odors in the interior- those kits work awesome, smells like a pool inside now, no more mouse stink or funky ass smell :laugh:
Knock sensor

USDM market never had them.

Knock Sensor ??

new job

been caught up rather easily every day, for the la[…]

92 Black GT

I put a few hours in to the turbo ram horn manifol[…]