Discussion on anything swift related. Got a new whip? Spotted a swift somewhere? Just want to shoot the breeze about your cars?
By macuserman
Yep it’s backup. Same owner, I guess he got enough pressure to bring it back online. I’m glad it’s back up but I don’t trust it so I’m archiving it in case it every goes offline again, in a month a year or a decade at least I’ll have a pretty comprehensive snapshot I can throw up here alongside the TS archive probably a much better one actually. So just for the record we shouldn’t be at risk to lose all the tech data in the future if something happens.
By 91 ragtop
Posts Avatar
Thank you for taking the time and effort to do all that. I wish that I had know how to do things like that.

Ken………
macuserman liked this
By Instant_shine
Posts Avatar
macuserman wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:48 am

Yep it’s backup. Same owner, I guess he got enough pressure to bring it back online. I’m glad it’s back up but I don’t trust it so I’m archiving it in case it every goes offline again, in a month a year or a decade at least I’ll have a pretty comprehensive snapshot I can throw up here alongside the TS archive probably a much better one actually. So just for the record we shouldn’t be at risk to lose all the tech data in the future if something happens.

Thank you for doing that.
By macuserman
And I foolishly didn’t archive it again. Frick, I thought they were serious about it this time. Nobody want’s to use my modern new forum, they all want to use these crappy ones which pop up and down. Sorry if your a redline fan, tons of good info there, but good grief.
Murf, Walt liked this
new job

oh and a snowblower, that came in tuesday....carb […]

Suzuki Sport Horn Buttons

Is the price still holding at $85 plus shipping?[…]

I just got the right size ends to go from whatever[…]

Good save! Sun roof would be nice.